According to the new developers survey by CodinGame, an online platform for developers, Node.js, React and .NET Core framework has been placed high among other web development frameworks.
As per CodinGame- “Node.js, React and .NET Core are currently the most popular frameworks amongst developers with React being the most sought-after framework.” 59 percent of tech recruiters are on the lookout for developers who know React.
Further, the report suggests another framework- Angular2+ that makes it to the top three most chosen frameworks by recruiters. Overall 41 percent of recruiters are on the lookout for Angular2+ specialists. Survey also suggests that DevOps technology would be most in-demand by developers in 2021.
Top Known and In-Demand Frameworks of 2020-2021
The survey polled nearly 15,000 developers and HR pros from around the world and was conducted in december 2020. .NET technology by Microsoft is ranked fourth in the list of “in-demand languages” and was No. 6 in the “known” category.
Survey Highlights for 2021
Here are some highlights of the survey:
- The majority of tech professionals will focus on the candidate’s experience in 2021.
- The majority of companies (64 percent) are looking to hire up to 50 developers this year.
- When HR pros were asked which positions they have demand for, but predicted they’ll struggle to recruit in 2021, the top three were DevOps, back-end developers and full-stack developers.
- The best-paid developers work in the Security industry followed by Technology, Insurance and Energy.
- The wages for positions like Front-end developer or Tester are considerably lower.
- When asked if they preferred to work remotely or at the office, only 5 percent of coders said that they’d choose to work 100 percent at the office.
- The vast majority of developers would prefer some sort of office/remote organization. 43.2 percent of developers choose”a few remote days per week”.
Conclusion- 2020-21 The Rise of Remote Working
As per the CodinGame Developer Survey 2021, hosted by SurveyMonkey-
“In 2020, there’s been some major market shifts, with the generalization of remote work and the rise of non-academic developer profiles, for example. However, some things remain the same: programmers are still on the lookout for technical challenges and flexible working hours, LinkedIn is still a hotbed of tech hiring and recruiters still struggle to find qualified candidates”
Source: This news was recently published by Visual Studio Magazine.
Hire Top Rated Node.js, React and .NET Core developers at Budget Prices
QSS Technosoft is an ISO 27001:2013 CMMI Level 3 web development company offering technology loaded solutions in terms of mobile & web. We have assembled a team of 150+ best and brightest minds in software development, giving our clients access to the most cutting-edge technologies such as Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Phonegap, Flutter, Golang, Python, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS, .NET etc. Our specialization varies in every vertical of industries from Healthcare, Finance & Trading to GIS, Law Enforcement, Sports and Transport & Logistics.
Some of the trendiest technologies we are working on include Blockchain, GIS, Chatbot, Biometrics and Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning development. Till now, we have successfully delivered 400+ projects for over 30+ different industries situated globally. Our success is further validated by industry leaders- Clutch, Software World, Mirror View, GoodFirms, Top developers, Appfutura etc.
Have a developer requirement? Hire Node.js developers at budget price on flexible engagement models Let’s connect to discuss more.
Rashmi Kanti is a passionate content writer & a blogger having written numerous blogs for IT domain. Being into the Blogging world for the past 4 years, she is presently contributing technology loaded articles & blogs regularly to QSS Technosoft. Rashmi has a proficient knowledge of the latest market trends in the mobile & web applications and expresses herself a big technology geek.