You’re visiting QSS Technosoft’s website. We are a “custom software development company“ able to stuff your business with a variety of web and “mobile software development“ solutions. But we won’t do it. We do not foist our clients with unnecessary services and extra expenditures. On the contrary, we reveal you how to get your product done on the reasonable price. Some vendors like hiding behind wonky terms to trick out your money. Forewarned, forearmed – you’ll find out the meaning of such terms and will make it play into your hands.
What is Custom Software Development?
Custom software development is the process of building software applications for a specific user or group of users within firm/company/organization who use it for a particular task. Such software is typically created just for that specific entity by a third party by contract or in-house group of developers and is not packaged for reselling.
What’s so special about custom software development?
– The most important benefit of custom application development is that it is tailor-made by developers to your specifications in order to best serve your business’ needs. It is not unusual for businesses to license software from a software vendor and then discover that it is simply not suitable for their business. With custom business software, you will be guaranteed that the software makes a great fit for all of your business’ requirements.
– Entrepreneurs have realized that every business is different, and therefore operate differently. This makes it difficult for a packaged product to offer the exact solutions that your business might require – no matter how customizable the software is. In most cases clients complain that while readymade products offer a high quality, reliability and can be customized to some extent, they often have to adjust the way their business operates to make full use of the product.
– Custom application development is capable of operating with the software packages your business already uses. It is almost never the case that multiple off-the-shelf software packages interact with each other perfectly and without errors; licensing business software that is not tailor-made for the software environment your business runs on can lead to your employees’ productivity dropping as they experience continual errors and cannot effectively complete their work. Custom software development avoids this problem, as it can fit perfectly within your business’ software ecosystem.
– Custom software development ensures that your software will be able to handle all your daily processes. Personalized software can be as complex or intuitive as you like, and this makes it the ideal choice for businesses of all sizes. When you have software that is designed to do exactly what you want it to do, it helps make your day easier.
– The very fact that you are keen to develop software as per your business needs sends out a strong message that you value your in-house processes and take your work seriously. It emphasizes your commitment towards your business as you streamline your process flows and your working model so it can function smoothly.
– Sofwares which get hacked commonly are the popular ones in the market. Hackers and attackers are already aware of the vulnerabilities of such software and know where to compromise. A custom developed software is only used by your team and chances of intrusion are minimized.
– Custom software can be scaled according to the changing needs of the company. An off-the-shelf application cannot be manipulated at will and remains constant in its offerings. It either becomes too costly or unsuitable to keep using them.
So now, when you know what bespoke software is and when to use it, no vendor will be able to deceive you with five dollar words. You simply won’t lap them up. But if you feel that you need to know more about custom software development, don’t hesitate to ask us for more details.