Choosing the right development technology is one of the crucial aspects of mobile app development that actually decides the fate of a business. Not only businesses but even app developers got confused in selecting the right framework for mobile app development.
Among a number of frameworks available in the tech world today, we will introduce you with some trending mobile app development frameworks that have got a vast popularity in the recent times. Businesses looking for a potential growth with their mobile apps should invest in one of 2021’s leading frameworks for mobile app development.
Continue reading the article to know about the top 6 development technologies for innovative business mobile apps.
Top 6 Mobile App Development Technology 2021
Here are the top 6 Most Popular Mobile App Development Frameworks for 2021 & beyond. To further know about these technologies- their pros/cons; connect to hire mobile app developers from a prominent software development company with presence across the USA.
1. Native Development
Native applications are written in languages particular for the platform- either Android or iOS. Where in Android, native applications are developed using Kotlin or Java, iOS apps for Native are being developed using Swift or Objective-C.
Native apps take complete benefits of the platform & offer best user experience. It can be a best fit if you are concerned about the look and feel of your business app.
Data says that maximum companies invest in native app development to enjoy a plethora of perks provided as compared to Hybrid apps. Have a look on some of the vast benefits, Native apps offer:
- Great Performance– Native applications are more responsive, quicker, and offer an enhanced user experience. Build for a single platform, they are quick to operate.
- High Security-Native apps are safeguarded by various layers of an iOS which make them hard to misuse. Moreover, they don’t rely on any third-party system and utilize just official APIs that examine several security checks.
- Fewer Bugs– Native app development eliminates your dependency on a cross-platform tool like Cordova or Xamarin and hence there are no to fewer chances of bugs to occur.
- Scalability– Native apps are highly scalable and can be configured quickly because of its compatibility with a single platform.
- Offline Capability– Native apps run offline too- one of the biggest advantages, you don’t need the internet to run.
2. Adobe PhoneGap (Apache Cordova)
- Single App for Multiple Platforms- Equipped with Cross platform capabilities, it saves a lot of time, costs & efforts in building different apps for different devices.
- Each App is like a Native App- With native like features like enhanced user experience & quick performance, its nearly impossible for a user to know if its a native app or cross-platform one.
- Supports several work plugins- The PhoneGap supports several PhoneGap or Cordova plugins like Social Sharing, GAPlugin, Facebook Connect etc, aiding in the native functionalities.
3. Ionic Mobile App Development Framework
According to AppBrain, “Ionic offers a number of conveniences for mobile application development, covering over 3.2 percent of the whole mobile app market.”
Ionic is equipped with the best web and native app components and since it is based on Angular, you can create even highly complicated apps. Have a look upon some of the pros of Ionic framework:
- Free and Open Source Framework– Ionic is an open source framework that facilitates building hybrid apps using HTML5. It is completely free to be used by developers.
- Allow integration of tools & Plugins– With Ionic, you can always integrate numerous tools & plugins.
4. Xamarin App Development Framework
Owned by Microsoft, Xamarin is an open-source mobile app development platform which is highly popular in building feature loaded cross-platform apps. Supported by C# programming language, Xamarin allows developers to use C# codebase to develop apps for Android, iOS and Windows devices. These codes can be shared across multiple platforms including Windows and Mac OS.
Xamarin is already hitting the app development grounds and becoming the best mobile app framework for building the perfectly incorporated apps for the multiple business domains. Some of the pros of Xamarin technology include:
- Xamarin builds app for all platforms
- Xamarin allows developers to reutilize the same code thus facilitates swift app development
- With Advantage of C#, Xamarin saves a lot of development time
- Offers great flexibility with Xamarin useful resources like cross-platform libraries, UI controls, and third-party web services enabling close-to-native performance.
- Allows Rapid prototyping with Xamarin.Forms
- Xamarin ensures fewer bugs.
5. React Native Technology
React Native is giving a tough competition to Xamarin and Native Script frameworks. Maintained & developed by Facebook, the framework has been used by some of the bigger giants like Airbnb, Instagram, Tesla, Walmart and other Fortune 500 companies. React Native uses the same UI building blocks that Android and iOS use.
The development technology helps you develop an app with ease in the minimum time possible. It’s probably the best ever framework if you are searching for a cross-platform app development with enhanced performance, reduced cost and development time.
6. Flutter Development Framework
The newly launched Flutter is one of the best hybrid mobile app development frameworks that allow multiple benefits to app development. It allows ease of testing to developers without restarting the project if any error occurs.
Backed up by Google, Flutter makes use of Dart programming language and lets you build cross-platform apps for iOS and Android that can be run on any device. The platform has its own native UI components and WebView but instead of using them, it uses Skia, a 2D rendering engine to create appealing visuals.
With Flutter, the development is easy, swift and extremely optimized. Its Hot Reload functionality further helps developers testing the project even without putting the repetitive restart efforts.
I hope that above-mentioned app development frameworks must have cleared your confusion of selecting the right development technology for your dream business app. These top picked development frameworks will make your high-end app development easier and efficient. If you are a developer, you can choose the best one for your mobile app development as per your needs and requirements in terms of plugins needed, platform, features needed etc.
Looking to build your mobile app development? Hire best mobile app developers from an award-winning company- QSS Technosoft!
We excel in offering services related to web app development, system integration, UI/UX, Testing and mobile app development using trending technologies like Flutter, Golang, Xamarin, React Native etc. Founded in 2010, till now, we have delivered 400+ projects for over 30+ different industries situated globally.
Connect to us for a free consultation about your mobile app project!
Rashmi Kanti is a passionate content writer & a blogger having written numerous blogs for IT domain. Being into the Blogging world for the past 4 years, she is presently contributing technology loaded articles & blogs regularly to QSS Technosoft. Rashmi has a proficient knowledge of the latest market trends in the mobile & web applications and expresses herself a big technology geek.