1. React.js (Front-end)
Companies using React
Pros of using React
- Reusable components of React help developers to import or reuse UI components across projects and apps.
- React can be easily integrated with other front-end and back-end framework & work without any difficulty.
- React is based on a downward One directional data flow architecture rather than a 2-way data binding as adopted by Angular. Thus, it could not affect the parent code & thus less prone to errors.
- React creates a virtual representation or a copy of DOM called Virtual DOM– the key behind React’s blazing fast performance.
- React is one of the most SEO friendly front end frameworks that facilitates page crawling.
- React is backed up by a rich Community Support with almost 1.6k contributors on Github and a wide array of learning resources, tutorials and help guides available to anyone starting out. Also do not forget React is backed by one of the largest and most powerful companies in the world – Facebook.
2. Vue.js (Front-end)
Companies using Vue.js
World’s largest companies like Adobe, Apple, BMW, Louis Vuitton, Nintendo are using Vue.js development framework for their websites.
Pros of using Vue
- Vue has an inbuilt MVC that enables quick and easy configuration unlike React.
- Vue is easier to learn than React or Angular. Vue makes use of easy to grasp HTML templates that does not increase the complexity of code.
- Another key advantage of Vue is- lightweight size with just 18-20kb in size, much lighter than its rivals like React or Angular.
- Vue has the well written and thorough documentation than other frameworks on the list.
- Vue allows easy integration and can be used for both- creating applications from scratch or integration into existing web apps seamlessly without any trouble for creating new components.
3. Angular.js (Front-end)
Companies using Angular.js
Pros of using Angular
- After MVW, Angular has now adopted a strictly component-based architecture that facilitates reusability. Components can be used n number of times throughout the app.
- Angular is known for efficient server performance and support caching and tons of features to ensure fast server performance.
- Model View Controller in angular establishes key features like scopes and data binding. It also ensures UI and App logic are isolated from each other.
- Angular facilitates 2-way data binding which forms a link between the Model layer and View layer in such a way that each one of them reflects a change in another.
- Angular is especially used to create Enterprise scale web applications with much ease.
- Angular offers a rich collection of third party integrations to further enhance their web application.
- Angular has massive Community Support with over 1.1k contributors on GitHub. Angular also has great documentation & a huge library of resources readily available for anyone.
4. Express.js (Backend)
With almost 48k stars, it’s the most popular Node framework on Github.
Companies using Express.js
1431 companies reportedly use ExpressJS in their tech stacks, including Twitter, Stack, Bepro Company, Stack, Client Platform, Accenture, Intuit., BlaBlaCar, Bagelcode etc.
Pros of using Express.js
- Express is a mature 10 year old framework & has a massive community backing 1.6k contributors on Github.
- Express is blessed with well written documentation along with many tutorials and resources readily available to all.
- Express.js facilitates fast paced development by simplifying the development of web applications using Node.js.
- Express has 5 types of middleware – Application-level, Router level, Error-handling, Built-in and third party middlewares. These perform various tasks like executing code, making changes to request and response objects and ending request-response cycle..
- Express.js offers a powerful routing mechanism to define routes based on URLs and HTTP methods.
- Express offers seamless connectivity with all major popular databases like MongoDB, MySQL and Redis.
- Express.js can be readily integrated with Template engines like Pug, HAML, EJS.
- With simple syntax and structure, Express is undoubtedly the easy to learn backend framework for newbie developers.
5. Node.js (Backend)
With Node Package Manager NPM and countless numbers of frameworks/libraries, Node.js has surpassed many other established Server-side frameworks. Because of its Asynchronous Event-Driven nature and lightweight, fast runtime, Node.js is especially suited for I/O heavy applications like Web, IoT, Serverless and real-time communication apps.
Node.js has been placed at the top position by StackOverflow Developer Survey 2019.
Companies currently using Node.js
Big companies like IBM, Microsoft, Netflix and Walmart rely on Node.js development as part of their infrastructure and web-server work.
Pros of using Node.js
- Node.js is a cross-platform and took Java’s “write once, run everywhere” to the next level. It runs smoothly on Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, and many other platforms.
- It has relatively smaller size and faster startup and is heavily used in Serverless computing.
- Node.js is an open-source framework
- Node.js has the highest number of contributors on GitHub.
Meteor is another framework- a bit more like a platform. Meteor comes with a package system, build and deploy features, as well as testing support. Meteor is widely used for building end-to-end applications for Web, Mobile, Desktop platforms. The framework integrates well with popular front-end frameworks like React, Vue.js, Angular, Svelte and builds ‘out of the box’ Enterprise-grade Apps.
Companies using Meteor
311 companies reportedly use Meteor in their tech stacks, including Accenture, Shelf, Rocket.Chat, Brainhub, Deloitte, Policy Bazaar and Artificial labs.
Pros of Using Meteor
- Meteor is a full-stack framework popular for developing the complete stack: Frontend-to-Backend.
- For front-end development, it has its own template engine. Yet developers can facilitate Meteor integration with other front-end frameworks like Angular, React, Vue.js or Svelte.
- It is a cross-platform framework and can develop an application for Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- It is an Isomorphic platform sharing the same API on client-side and server-side.
The End Note
QSS Technosoft is an award winning Web development company having a decade of expertise in delivering powerful & feature-rich web projects. Our team of 150+ developers first examine your specific needs, your project’s requirements and guide you well with the set of frameworks that can complement your needs and can deliver that best performance at the lowest development cost and time.
Let’s connect over a call for a free consultation about your project!
Rashmi Kanti is a passionate content writer & a blogger having written numerous blogs for IT domain. Being into the Blogging world for the past 4 years, she is presently contributing technology loaded articles & blogs regularly to QSS Technosoft. Rashmi has a proficient knowledge of the latest market trends in the mobile & web applications and expresses herself a big technology geek.